Comprehensive Dentistry in Gainesville GA
At Hawkins Family Dental, it is our philosophy to provide our patients with the highest standard of care available in the North Georgia area for all of their Gainesville Dentistry needs. We provide comprehensive dentistry services for both children and adults. We also work closely with the region’s top dental specialist when necessary to ensure you receive the highest quality care available to you.
For some Gainesville dentistry conditions and procedures, the best outcomes are obtained through coordinating our care with the expertise of our area’s top specialist. This will determine if we offer to provide these services or if you are referred to a specialist.
Gainesville Dentistry Services Offered at Hawkins Family Dentistry:
Our comprehensive dentistry services include:
- Preventive Dentistry (cleanings, exams, fluoride, etc) – This includes treatments and education that helps patients maintain dental health and there natural dentition. The preservation of the natural dentition results in the best dental health.
- Restorative Dentistry – This includes procedures to repair diseased teeth or replace missing teeth such as crowns, fillings, etc.
- Pediatric Dentistry – This includes preventative and restorative dentistry for children from their first dental experience until adulthood.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation Dentistry – This type of sedation allows patients to feel like they have had a couple of glasses of wine and still be able to safely drive after their appointment. It is provided free of charge for restorative procedures.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – This includes procedures or treatments to improve the esthetics of your smile.
- Implant Dentistry – This includes all types of restorations that are supported and retained by implants. It can either be a single missing tooth or a replacement for all of the teeth.
- Specialty Gainesville Dentistry Services – We also provide such specialty services as root canals, periodontal treatment, extractions, and more.
Need to schedule an appointment? Feel free to reach out to us today!