Hawkins Family Dental Reopening May 4, 2020
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We do and will continue to follow all infection control recommendations made and updated by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In response to Covid-19, we have implemented the policies below for the health and safety of our patients and our Dental Team.
- We will be calling before your appointment to conduct a patient screening.
- To prepare for your appointment, please monitor your temperature for one to two weeks (if time allows) before appointment. We are asking that all patients please wear a mask to the office.
- We suggest bringing a jacket or a lap blanket as the office can be cold and we are no longer able to offer lap blankets.
- Upon arriving for your appointment, please call the office to let us know that you have arrived. Please do not enter the office until we call and let you know that we are ready for you.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for you to use as soon as you enter the office.
- Upon entering the office, we will review the patient screening information again and conduct a temperature check on each patient.
- We will be limiting people in our office to patients receiving services, our dental team members, and any caregivers or similarly necessary people. Children of patients’ are not allowed in the office at this time (unless the children have an appointment).
- We will be limiting people to people contact at the check-out desk. Please be prepared with your own pen to complete any checks or to sign credit card receipts. We will not be accepting cash payments at this time.
Each member of our Dental Team will also be doing a temperature checks in the morning and throughout the day.
We do all hope that things will go back to “normal” soon – but during this time now – we thank you for trusting us with your dental care. Please feel free to call our office with any questions that you might have.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Hawkins Family Dental